We provide only 1-on-1 training as we believe that students will benefit more from this service and we only want the absolute best for our students. We do not believe in group training because we want to focus all of our attention on our students and provide them with the best training possible.
Pros of 1-on-1 training versus group training:
- A couple of hours with 1-on-1 training is worth the same as a whole days group training
- After about 4 hours of training, one's ability to learn greatly diminishes so it's best to learn more efficiently in the first 4 hours of the course. We tend to tackle the theory section of the course at the very beginning when your mind is fresh and start on the practical based section in the afternoon. This way, you can absorb new information as quickly as possible, and be able to apply your newfound knowledge in the practical section.
- In a class of multiple students, students must fight for the attention of the trainer. With 1-on-1 training, all of our attention is on you and so we can pick up on your mistakes and show you how to improve. With multiple students, it is harder to pick up on mistakes and hence decreases the efficiency of the learning process.
- Each person is different, some learn quicker than others and we do not want to feel that students are being neglected if we are spending more time with another student.
- 1 on 1 training is more personalised and with this sort of training it doesn't matter whether you are a slow learner or a quick learner. You receive our absolute full attention so that you can learn even quicker!
- We can spend more time teaching you technique and fine tuning your technique which is very important in this industry. Again each person is different and has to adapt on the basic technique depending on how comfortable that person feels. Once the basic technique is mastered, then it needs to be fine tuned to that person. You will probably find that each lash technician does things a little differently because they feel more comfortable doing it a certain way and you will need to find the style and technique that suits you best.