After Care Instructions
Girls, you spend so much on your new set of lashes so please make sure you follow these steps to ensure your beautiful new eyelashes stay on for so much longer!
TO ENSURE LONGEVITY WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- Do not touch lashes for 3 hours after the procedure
- Do not wet lashes for 24 hours after the procedure
- Wear goggles in high humidity (shower, sauna, steam or facial)
- Never get oil or moisturiser on the lashes as oil degrades the glue
- Use an oil free make up remover and cotton tips to remove make up
- Use lash foam or mascara sold by your eyelash extension specialist
- Infill's will normally be required after about 2-3 weeks
- Do not attempt to remove the eyelash extensions by yourself otherwise you may pull your lashes out
- Do not rub the eyes or use a lash curler (it will crimp the lash extensions)
- Do not wipe eyelashes with fabric that can catch and pull on the eyelashes
- For the first 12 hours avoid getting the lashes wet to allow the glue to completely dry
- Do not use a steam room or sauna for the first 24 hours to allow glue to cure
Be gentle with your new lashes. Avoid rubbing, tugging or scratching your eyes
Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your stunning new lashes as this will pull out your own natural lashes
Avoid getting them caught on clothes and towels
When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally. Don't try to dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
Do not perm or curl the extensions
Avoid wearing mascara that is not specifically designed for eyelash extensions as this will lessen the life of your extensions
Do not use eye make-up remover that is not specifically designed for Eyelash Extensions
Keep the eye area clean. This is very important.
The golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean so after the first 24 hours, please make sure you wash your lashes regularly to avoid the buildup of dirt and sebum which will affect the longevity of your new lashes.
Average annual humidity levels 1981 to 2010
Generally, eyelash glues work in the optimum humidity levels of between 40% to 60%. Anything outside of this, and the bonds formed between the glue and lashes in the first 24 hours of the eyelash extensions being applied, will start to diminish and may cause clients to complain about losing lashes. Generally speaking, those in the humid areas, will tend to notice that lashes do not last as long as those in the less humid areas.
City / Region
Adelaide, South Australia
Albury, New South Wales
Bunbury, Western Australia
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Darwin, Northern Territory
Gold Coast, Queensland
Gosford, New South Wales
Maitland, New South Wales
Mandurah, Western Australia
Newcastle, New South Wales
Perth, Western Australia
Rockingham, Western Australia
Sydney, New South Wales
Wollongong, New South Wales